AllJet.com Motorsports has all of 2003 Kawasaki KFX50 (KSF50-A1) OEM parts to repair or restore your 2003 Kawasaki KFX50 (KSF50-A1) to original factory condition. Search our 2003 Kawasaki KFX50 (KSF50-A1) parts diagrams to shop OEM parts by detailed OEM parts fiche offered for every assembly on your machine.
Kawasaki KFX50 Features MSRP: $1,849
- 49cc two-stroke engine features automatic oil injection, so premixing fuel is unnecessary
- Keyed ignition switch prevents starting without ignition key
- Single-speed transmission with automatic clutch simplifies operation for beginning riders
- Removable power plate in the exhaust and a throttle limiting screw enables parents to control the riding speed of their child
- Walk-behind ignition tether cut-off enables parents to stop the engine in an instant
- Full-sized floorboards help protect the feet of beginning riders
- Child-sized controls more comfortably fit the hands of smaller riders
Kawasaki KFX50 Specifications
Engine: Air-cooled, two-stroke, single cylinder with automatic injection
Bore x stroke: 41.0 x 37.8mm
Compression ratio: 5.6:1
Carburetor: Mikuni VM12SC
Starting system: Recoil
Transmission: Single-speed automatic
Final drive: Chain
Overall length: 49.6 in.
Overall width: 29.9 in.
Overall height: 29.3 in.
Seat height: 21.1 in.
Ground clearance: 4.7 in.
Dry weight: 156 lbs.
Suspension, front: Single A-arms with dual shocks
Suspension, rear: Swingarm with single shock
Brakes, front/rear: Dual mechanical drums/Single mechanical drum
Tires, front: AT16 x 8-7
Tires, rear: AT16 x 8-7
Fuel capacity: 0.7 gal.
Color: Kawasaki Lime Green